Question Specific CSS Code | XM Community
Solved

Question Specific CSS Code

• 29 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I am fairly new to Qualtrics platform and I was wondering if there is any way to create CSS code for specific questions within a survey? Currently trying to vary the presentation of text within an image for different blocks. I understand how to produce basic HTML tables above and below images to serve as text banners, but I am struggling on producing pure HTML solutions for things like text boxes within the image without CSS.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Nick
icon

Best answer by Ben_J101 30 January 2020, 01:01

View original

2 replies

Badge
hi @gametheoryguy93

you can do this under 'look and feel' and the style. there is a customer CSS box there (i assume you know that, but thought i would mention it anyway).

below is the code i put in for my NPS question (0 - 10) to change the font styling in bulk rather than in each individual answer option via the survey. you will need to confirm the specific details within this code. i.e. which tables, questions and answers you are looking to change

/*Question #2 Font-Style*/
table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-0-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-1-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-2-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-3-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-4-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-5-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-6-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-7-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-8-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-9-label, table.ChoiceStructure td.LabelContainer label#QID2-10-label {
color: #041e41;
font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif;
font-size:15px;
}

hope this helps

thanks,
Ben
Ahh, yes it does! Thanks Ben!

Leave a Reply