Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Using Pardot (Salesforce) cookies to auto-fill Qualtrics survey fields

Clint
Clint Washington, USACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

Excuse my ignorance as I am mostly asking this for a coworker and I'm not as familiar with Pardot.
Does anyone know of a GOOD way to auto-fill Qualtrics survey fields (name, email, phone, etc.) if a user has a Pardot cookie on their browser?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JenCX
    JenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I'm not familiar with Pardot at all, but you can easily pass information to Qualtrics by appending the information to a URL. You can read more about that here.

I know that when we do it using Marketo (not Pardot), we use a Marketo token to append the information into the link. This is also possible when we are dealing with Kentico and cookies, so I'd imagine if you have the information, you'd just need to use the URL appends to do it.

Good luck!