💬  10 Days with Jay: Q&A with Jay Choi, General Manager of Research Core | Q&A | XM Community

💬  10 Days with Jay: Q&A with Jay Choi, General Manager of Research Core | Q&A

• 18 February 2019
  • 51 replies

Show first post

51 replies

> Hi @JayC,
>
> Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I have two questions for you.
>
> 1) Are their any improvements in the works for Results Reporting? Our office still prefers Results Reporting over New Reporting and it would be great if Results Reporting could receive the same features that have rolled out to New Reporting.
>
> 2) Are there any plans to better communicate new features for the Research Core as they roll out? Currently some features are communicated through the Community, others are communicated through the Product Update page (https://www.qualtrics.com/product-updates/?solution=rc) and others I just find on my own while using the tool. For example, the new Text IQ was announced in the Community and never showed up on the Product Update page. It is my responsibility to keep my team up to date on new RC features and this has become increasingly more difficult in the last few months.
>
> Thanks again!

Thanks for the feedback! New Reporting mostly got to be the star for a while because it’s the newest reporting feature we offer for RC. We’ll take what you and our other customers have said into account as we proceed with Q2 planning.

I’m sorry to hear it’s been difficult. We as a company are always working on new ways to get product updates out, and while the Product Updates page and the Community are currently the best forums for product improvements, we’ll be working on more channels in the future.

Leave a Reply