📓 Qualtrics User Forum | XM Basecamp Event | Q&A

• 30 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Former XM Community Team Member
  • 451 replies

User Forum.jpgQ&A Thread for Qualtrics User Forum

This post is a thread where users can comment any questions they have after watching the User Forum event. Make the most out of the event by asking your questions here!
Our experts will answer in this same thread, so make sure to check back in to see if your question has been answered! 😁

Post-Event Resources

If you want to review your session or watch a different breakout room's session, you can find the event recording HERE.

What is the Qualtrics User Forum?

User forum events are live technical trainings designed for beginner and intermediate Qualtrics users. During the event, attendees will have an opportunity to join breakout rooms where our experts will provide training on a variety of Qualtrics features and products. Our next User Forum events are scheduled for May 2023. In the meantime, users can enjoy our X4 conference and private, live training options.

9 replies

Badge

Looking for today's (2023-02-23) and yesterday's (02-22) basecamp recordings. Are they available yet? Didn't get a chance to log in while they were live. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Here are some great follow up resources to the User Forum breakout rooms! Each topic has a Basecamp course and an XM Community post to get you started.
Fundamentals of Survey Building: Building a Survey Project // Pre-testing survey - do I need to create a new survey?
Advanced Survey Building: Building an Advanced Survey // Embedded Data and Randomizer
Fundamentals of CX Dashboards:Creating a Dashboard Project // Queries related to Qualtrics Dashboard
Fundamentals of EX: Learn to Use Qualtrics Employee Experience // Employee Engagement Surveys as anonymous surveys- Best Practice
Fundamentals of Text iQ: Using Text iQ to Analyze Feedback // Text IQ
Fundamentals of Stats iQ: Using Stats iQ to Analyze Data // Learning resources for Stats iQ, looking for recommendations

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hey vagjr! The recordings aren't quite ready but we are hoping to have them ready in the next day or two! We will post them in this thread when they are ready so check back soon!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello! Thank you for the session this week, it was very informative. I was wondering what can be done for open ended text responses when the survey was translated and taken in multiple languages (Spanish and English)? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Great event, thanks a bunch. Quick question for my presenter: I have page breaks in my survey but when I preview, not all of the breaks are not working properly. Do you know what might be causing this?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I left the session before the presenters were able to share the other ways to get product training. Can you post them here for my review? I was in the dashboard session. Thx.

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55772#Comment_55772Indeed this can be done manually through Text IQ, or with the use of Advanced Text IQ you can automate the translation process. Text translation requires access to Advanced Text iQ, as well as Allow Third-Party Comment Translations to be enabled in the Organization Settings tab.
For more information on the steps to complete using the Advanced Text IQ option please see here: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/data/translate-text-responses/

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55778#Comment_55778Hi GabrielleH!
Great question. Below is a copy of the slide that was shared in the event! The online XM Community, Basecamp, and our private, live training options are all great ways to get more product expertise. You can also find even more resources at qualtrics.com/resources. Let us know if you have any questions!
Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 10.31.42 AM.png

Badge +1

Hi egreenberg! Great question-I have a few suggestions for you.

1. Try publishing your survey again, and see if that does the trick to force through those changes.

2. Try refreshing your account-you'll see a circle icon with your first initial in the top right of your account, click on it, and select refresh account.

3. Try deleting the page breaks, re-inputting them, and publishing your survey again.

If that doesn't work, you can always file a support ticket at https://www.qualtrics.com/support/
Best of luck, and thank you so much for attending!!

Leave a Reply