👥 Employee Appreciation Day | Badge of the Month | March 2022 | XM Community

👥 Employee Appreciation Day | Badge of the Month | March 2022

Badge +48

Badge of The Month, March 2022How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between March 1 and March 31, will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | March 2022

Task: Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day by telling us about a project or coworker worthy of special recognition!
Friday, March 4th is Employee Appreciation Day! This official holiday honors employees and all of the hard work they produce throughout the year. Tell us about your own, or a coworker's, 2021 or 2022 project that you feel deserves recognition on Employee Appreciation Day! Or, tell us about a coworker that you want to highlight on this special day!

24 replies

Badge +48

👥 I'd like to celebrate CarolineH on Employee Appreciation Day! Caroline makes every work day a little brighter with her incredible attitude and work ethic. I am truly so lucky to have her on my team 👥

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

I don't have any collogues I work with on this Community unfortunately. But I do appreciate a Patric on our global team, for his continuous efforts in listening to our customers' feedback and working that feedback into our roadmap and upcoming features.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I likewise don't have other colleagues in my organization who are active in this community yet, but I do want to call out my NLM colleagues and leadership for being enthusiastic partners on our journey to becoming more customer-oriented, and more comfortable with experience insight and management. This is not an easy thing for a government agency, but it is incredibly motivating and fulfilling to know that we are part of a team and working towards the same aspirations!

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

In my new company, I'm the first employee with a "CX" in the job title.
Still, there are three colleagues (Dennis, Tobi, Frank) who helped building this new company "around customer needs" right from the beginning. The groundwork done by these 3 colleagues (+ many others) now makes my job (and our clients' experience) many times easier.

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Not in the community, but giving a shout out to my teammates Elly and Mark who helped me set up Qualtrics last year for our VoC/XM program!
They were integral for exploring, testing, and launching this platform for me to use over the last year and into 2022 for our planned expansions. Goes to show that even if someone doesn't have an XM title in their company, they can be significant contributors to helping deliver that for others.

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

I'd like to celebrate MelKough17! She's done an amazing job launching our CX program and is such an amazing person to be able to work with each day!

Badge +10

I would like to celebrate SavannahH on Employee Appreciation Day! Who is a great addition to the team! She pushes me to be a better person every day, and I could not thank her more for it. Her hard work and passion has not gone unnoticed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

Our journey into Qualtrics began last year and was a huge success, both internally and externally, and 2021 ended with an awesome recognition of our work when we were awarded Quatrics' « 2021 Breakthrough Partner of the Year – Americas ».
It's been a lot of hard work and I'd like to celebrate all the team who brought us there! Francis, Sophie, Alex, Elie, Jonathan, Estelle and Yun Ran: it's an honor and a pleasure to work with you all! :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

👥 I would like to celebrate Mishraji on Employee Appreciation Day for the amazing work he is been doing on multiple projects! Keep rocking Abhishek! 🎉

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

I would like to highlight the hard work from manuelarestrepo and ManuelaPosso13, they are always giving the best in every action, every activity and every task.
Also, the hard work from Ricmarug, he is starting from scratch a new team and he is facing big challenges with great ideas.

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

At the end of the day, personal experience, user experience, associate experience, customer experience boils down to people. I appreciate all of the individuals across Danaher who I interact with and who influence my daily work to make it a great place to work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

I don't have colleagues on this community, but I would like to acknowledge Puneet in my team who has really stepped up to help us deliver Qualtrics-based solutions that enable us to drive great outcomes for our business and customers. I really appreciate his endless enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I'm the "de-facto" Qualtrics Community user here on campus, but I wouldn't be able to function without some of our own super-users like Mary, Marianne, Laura, Greg and may others. All of their help with crafting IRB studies using Qualtrics for all of our faculty members is always appreciated!

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

If my teammates where active in this community I'm sure they will agree that I am the best coworker they should have dream for !
(and certainly the most modest of the gang !)

Kidding aside, I'm working with a great team and I can't just choose one of them...
Francis, Sophie, Alexandre, vgayraud, Jonathan, Estelle, Yun Ran, each of you have a place in my colleagues hall of fame

Badge +1

Although I don't have any co-workers that are active in this community, I would love to acknowledge my co-worker, Katie B. who has stepped up to help with the Qualtrics Administrator position duties and is taking on so much more than her current role requires. She has been extremely supportive and helpful in learning how things work, building dashboards, creating surveys, etc. It really does take a village! So blessed to have her on my team!

Userlevel 3
Badge +20

I want to shout out to my co-worker Cindy P. She is a complete newbie to Qualtrics, but is excited x10 to deep dive how we can leverage xm directory alongside qclassroom for our College of Education.

Userlevel 2
Badge +14

I don't know of any colleagues on this community. I am new in both this community and as Qualtrics user. However I do appreciate all the people in here, who are willing to share their tips and tricks in Qualtrics :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

I would like to thank bosses past and present for shielding me from projects/people who I only hear about after.

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Late to the game here but need to recognise our team intern, Lauren. She picked up Qualtrics at the speed of light and was instrumental in making our annual engagement survey a success last year. She has become our Queen of Qualtrics! ❤

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

Shout out to the entire team at OMS!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

LauraG is an amazing project & product manager!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I'd like to recognize my colleague Pearl for always being willing to brainstorm with me on different ways we can measure the customer experience in actionable ways.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

I am one of the luckiest people at my organization. As the Qualtrics Admin, it is my responsibility to introduce the Qualtrics App to my colleagues. On two occasions I have trained, coached and implemented new surveys with these colleagues. Both of these colleagues were able to recognize me within our organization. To them I am thankful. Keep up the great work Tara G. and Brooke T.

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Though my manager ain't here in this platform. I would like to appreciate @Apoorwa Dutt for her trust she puts in me to take up new challenge and support she provides.

Leave a Reply