❄️ Holiday Experience | Badge of the Month | December 2021 | XM Community

❄️ Holiday Experience | Badge of the Month | December 2021

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

I am going to be here at home for the holidays, but I have always dreamed about traveling for holidays to New York City, I haven´t been there and I hope to do it sometime!
image.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Ideal holiday experience would be skiing... Which is annoying as none of my family ski. But one day, I'll be on the slopes on Christmas day with a hot chocolate in hand 😄
Have a great Christmas everyone! 🎄⛄️

Badge +5

I would finally reach the peak of "Śnieżne Kotły"(it means 'snow cauldrons') in the Karkonosze Mountains in Lower Silesia, Poland. In winter I made 3 attempts and wasn't able to climb to the top due to snowstorm and exceptionally strong wind. I think it's worth it 🙂
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/42406#Comment_42406The holidays in New York are exquisite--definitely try it once in your life! I did New Year's in Times Square more than twenty years ago--it was quite an experience (and very cold) -- but beautiful in its own way. And the whole season is very dressed up in the city.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

I am always content in just sitting in the room where we place our Christmas Tree each year. Merry Christmas !
ChristmasTree.jpg

Badge +1

All my family together in one place for a week or two with a white Christmas, with no time commitments or scheduled activities other than the candlelight Christmas Eve service - a sleigh ride to and from. Plenty of games, warm clothes to play in the snow, and supplies to make hot chocolate and bake goodies to eat - oh, and some Hallmark movies and hockey games to watch on TV.

Leave a Reply