💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2022 | XM Community

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2022

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, February 2022How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between February 1  and February 28,  will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | February 2022

Question: What do you love most about Qualtrics and / or the XM Community? Alternatively, what do you love about Qualtrics products?
This February, we want to know all about your love for the XM Community and Qualtrics. What do you love most about this company, it's products, and this community? Got a favorite product? Super into Qualtrics' culture? Or, just love being a part of a community? Share your thoughts to help us spread the love this month!

38 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

I love the immediate visibility of survey results and the supportive nature of the XM Community when troubleshooting.

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

I love this community. It's great to see what challenges other people are facing and trying to help, and when I need help there's always someone out there with the answer! Love it! :)

Badge +1

I've used customer surveying platforms prior to Qualtrics, and what I must say that I have enjoyed about the transition most is the removal of all the inefficient workflows I previously had to do. Everything being in one place, automated to provide insights at a glance, self-servicable so anyone in our organisation can access feedback, all represent massive steps forward. Put simply, Qualtrics helps our organisation champion the customer cause!

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

I love the help and support! We are using the CX Dashboard on a daily basis and we're showing the company how feedback analytics can be optimized! I also love the survey building tool, there are so many smart options on there, it is impressive!
I'm also very impressed with the innovation and UX user testing that you are conducting. This is a perfect example to walk the talk by integrating your own users feedback!

Badge +1

What I like about Qualtrics, setting up a survey in particular, is the fact that the tool offers you nice and user-friendly options to build your survey.
The choice of questions with "template" answers is helping a lot when you are a newbie. There are furthermore always "hidden" nice features that you discover when setting up the survey.

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

The first thing that came to my mind: I love that Qualtrics has both Display Logic AND Skip Logic. And they're easy to use! I've experienced so much frustration trying to use other platforms that don't have the same capabilities, and always found myself thinking "I wish we could just use Qualtrics."
And of course, I love this community! There's so much knowledge here, and so many people willing to help problem solve. Big thanks to all of you in the community - you are all rockstars in my book.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Community.
I would like to answer both of those questions.
1. I love how Qualtrics's expert review feature helps me build better surveys and forms.
2. I also love all the features of the community, and how it is an insightful platform.

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

I love that Qualtrics can be used in so many ways! Yes, it's a survey platform but if you get creative and think outside the box you can use it A LOT of different ways. Right now the workflow emails are a focus to minimize some of the manual emails that are being sent with consistent information.

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

What I love about Qualtrics is this vision of merging the platform expertise with local partner professional knowledge.

As a partner, I have the chance to support the CX experience needs of my clients with the use of a powerful tool. As a result, I can power up our relationship to bring them to a higher level of maturity and focus on action.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

I especially 💙 like the fact that you can Distribute (email) 📧 a TON of participant in a single instance. Kinda scary 😨.

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

The original reason I signed up for Qualtrics was how easy it made sending and analyzing surveys in multiple languages.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Adaptability and listening to the customers are competitive advantage among other companies in the industry. Moreover, the support and on-spot guidance are magnificent. On the other hand, the community members are always supportive and helping no matter what type the question is..

proud to be a member of this community :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

I appreciate the customizability of Qualtrics. With a little bit of programming knowledge you can make it do almost anything.

Leave a Reply