💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023 | XM Community

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023

💙 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between February 1 and February 28, will receive this badge worth 40 points.

Badge of the Month | February 2023

Question: What do you love most about Qualtrics and / or the XM Community? Alternatively, what do you love about Qualtrics products?
What do you love most about Qualtrics, its products, and this community? Got a favorite product? Do you love Qualtrics' culture? Or, enjoy being a part of the community? Share your thoughts to help us spread Qualtrics love this month!

132 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Some great things about Qualtrics:
-their live events
-their CSMs
-their openness to testing new products with their customers
-Qualtrics support are my lifesavers (maaaaany a ticket has been raised by me in the past 2 years).

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55882#Comment_55882Welcome to the XM Community ScottG - our team is so excited to have you here! It is great to hear that your team is using real-time data insights to drive change 😁

Badge +48

Ana_Louise love to hear how much you are enjoying your Qualtrics experience! I completely agree and think the way Qualtrics approaches product testing is really unique and impactful 🤩

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

I love being able to search on items when I run into problems or something I can't do. I typically find an answer in communities 😀

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55899#Comment_55899Our team is so happy to hear that your go-to resource for product support is the XM Community 💙🖤

Badge +2

Qualtrics is a Cadillac of customer experience. I find the possibilities are endless on retrieving information, framing the data, and using ticketing system as well as updating customer information. The ability to design and automate the surveys is another great feature. Last but not least, the Qualitrics community enables support at the customer level as well as the corporate level.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

About Qualtrics tool, I'm using Qualtrics since  2015 with JFE4. Qualtrics was the tool which I really hate most (on that time). But when I started programming the survey in Qualtrics I started loving it day to day. I have been uaing Qualtrics since last 8 years and seen the evaluation of this tool. Earlier it was just a sample tool for me. But NOW it's a life, I have worked on multiple survey programming tool, but working in Qualtrics is like a family. Thanks a lot Qualtrics for making me part of this family. 

About XM Community, it's a family. Everyone here comes up with different approach and solutions  but they always want to and ready to resolve the issue of other family members. If you are connected with Community. Nothing is impossible to implement in Qualtrics. 

Thank you, everyone!! 

Leave a Reply