💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024 | XM Community

💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024

• 1 February 2024
  • 57 replies
💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024
Badge +48

Qualtrics Love

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between February 1 and February 29, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month.

Question: What do you love most about Qualtrics and the XM Community?

Every February, we celebrate Qualtrics and the XM Community through our Qualtrics Love badge. This badge gives our community an opportunity to share what they love most about the XM Community, Qualtrics, and its products. Share your thoughts to spread Qualtrics love this month!

This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Badge +48

I love how giving and selfless our community members are 💜
I’m always amazed by how eager everyone is to help others and find solutions!

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

this Qualtrics community is easy to 💕 because

💙 it keeps us coming back to engage, learn and connect!

💚 is a great opportunity to participate and contribute as XMPro Champion!

💜 and rewards us with cool monthly badges and swag!

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

It’s an easy group to love! Friendly, responsive, kind people - what more could you ask for?

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

I love how the Community always comes together to provide support.  It is very rare that a question is asked and an answer isn’t received.  People provide an answer and often additional information/steps when needed.  It is a “safe” platform to continue to ask questions until your needs are met.

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

I love being part of a community of professionals who are willing to use their own time to help others.  No amount of documentation can replace the value of being able to ask a specific question to a multitude of individuals with varying degrees of knowledge for free assistance!

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

The aspect of learning is very well deep rooted in the community. People not only ensure that they learning by putting up right questions, but they also provide valuable answers from their experience.

That’s the most lovely part for me about the community. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Every time I’ve had a question or needed assistance from the Community I’ve received a prompt and clear response. Everyone is very eager to help each other.

As for the Qualtrics platform itself, I love just how easy to use it is.  When I do encounter a road block, the Support Team is excellent. 

Lastly, the hold music for the Support line is always delightful! I have a feeling I might be a minority here, but I can’t help but enjoy it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

I love the friends I’ve made through this community page and also at the X4 Summit!  And as for Qualtrics, well, it was love at first click 😍 Once I had a taste of what it could do, I knew it was the survey tool for me 😁💜

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Being the only admin or even “power user” for my org it is so nice so have a group of people who I can bounce ideas off of and get feedback! I often feel like a lone fish in the sea at work not having a “partner” at work who can look and be a second set of eye - that’s why I love XM Community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

I love how quickly questions are answered, how members are willing to engage in dialogue around a solution, and how many ideas I get from the community. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

What I love 💗 the most about Qualtrics is that it helps us create a full package of solutions, experts, communications, and online and offline networking. 

In particular, XM Community introduces and participates in Gamification, such as this badge program, which is very helpful when thinking about a better corporate culture within the company.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

I love Qualtrics Community because it offers a dynamic, collaborative and diverse platform where users can seek advice, share knowledge and stay updated on the latest developments in the Qualtrics ecosystem.

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

One of the things I like the most about Qualtrics is the Qualtrics Community! :)

And there are a lot of things I like about the community : its creativity, its friendliness, the fact that the members are from over all the world, bringing a wide range of perspectives and experience to all of us.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

To put it simply, this community is more than just welcoming and friendly. And open to help and discuss with expertise 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

It’s so special to read everyone’s posts on this thread so far! 💜

We are so grateful to have a Community full of such wonderful, kind, and helpful people. Our Qualtrics XM Community is a unique and amazing gathering of people and talents! ✨

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

I inherited our post-visit survey program for our guests at my museum back in 2017 and had very little background in survey methodology and research. The XM Community has been such a great support system in learning how to grow this skill set and especially when running into problems with Qualtrics platform, there is a built in place to find answers. For a few years our organization moved off Qualtrics to another provider, and I am so glad to be back to a system I find incredibly user friendly with a great network of power users willing to help! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

What I like most about Qualtrics is how powerful and flexible the platform has become. There is almost nothing that you can't implement somehow.

And this is where the Qualtrics community comes into play: If I have an idea but don't know how to implement it on the platform, I can practically always find the answer in this wonderful community.

Thank you to all the members for your work and energy here!

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

One thing I like about Qualtrics is that with some workarounds, we can achieve the majority of the use cases.

I love the ownership of the posts that community members demonstrate while contributing. It strongly encourages new users to offer answers and ask questions. Constant and immediate help from community administrators brings the platform to life, infusing it with energy and vibrancy.

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

I love Qualtrics for its user-friendly interface, powerful survey building capabilities, and robust analytics tools. The platform is known for its flexibility in designing and distributing surveys, as well as its advanced reporting features.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi team, 

I love Qualtrics for its user friendly interface, intuitive and nice widgets to show results. The community is add on to this user friendliness,  a place to ask for friendly advice and knowledge. 

Thanks to all the users that take the time to give back and answer questions! 

Have a nice February, full of love! 

Livia B

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I love Qualtrics so much, we can achieve most of the requirement even if those are beyond the tool’s capabilities. 💪🏻😍

XM community is like a family for me, where I can share my issue and can help to resolve others’ problems. 💚 😍 💜

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

I love the Community because the members are willing to share their experiences and knowledge of the platform, so we can all improve our skills.  It is amazing how much Qualtrics has grown over the past 12 years I’ve been working in the platform.  Qualtrics has the same “Never Be Satisfied” mission that QT has by continuing to improve the customers experience. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I echo all of the wonderful comments about the community.  I’ve never been afraid to post a question and the speed at which I get responses has been so helpful when I’m trying to help other employees and students at my university.  The extensive library of resources for Qualtrics is also a plus, there’s something for every type of learner!

I will also add that the community is FUN.  I love the badge of the month program.

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

I appreciate the wealth of experiences that have been amassed. Helps to solve problems that are novel to you when you can find they’re not novel to the community and someone has already shared their “lessons learned” from their experience.

Badge +30

What I love the most about the Qualtrics XM Community is how everyone is involved in helping each other out to find the best possible solution and utilizing Qualtrics as a product to its full potential to deliver customer/ employee insights.