🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023

• 1 November 2023
  • 79 replies
🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2023
Badge +48

BADGE OF THE MONTH

Thankfulness | November 2023

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between November 1 and November 30, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Task: Comment and @mention an XM Community member or members you are thankful for. Alternatively, share a Qualtrics experience you had in 2023 that you are thankful for.

Each November, the XM Community highlights thankfulness. We want to hear about the Qualtrics community members and the experiences you are grateful for. Tell us who solved that problem for you. Have any Qualtrics products made your job easier? Take a moment to recognize and thank those that have helped you this year!

This topic has been closed for comments

79 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

I am so thankful this year for soooooo many reasons, but I want to thank specially to my team @luisagallegovoce  and @aldryn_vega that have been there with me facing big challenges!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am grateful for @EricT and all he has done to help me learn more about Qualtrics. He helped motivate me to utilize the XM Community to help myself and others when I was just getting started here. 

Super glad to hear that @EricT was able to help guide you in the beginning of your Qualtrics journey! The XM Community team is grateful to have both of you here. Thank you both for your amazing contributions to our community! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’m broadly thankful to all of the insights that the Qualtrics community helps me bring to my organization and bring people along on the CX journey. Customer experience is a new thing in government, and many of my colleagues have a dose of skepticism about whether it will be a lasting practice, and how they can use it to improve the effectiveness of their work. Thanks especially to @Isabelle_Zdatny and @JamesScutt for always being eager to discuss the challenges and opportunities in reorienting a group around giving customers the best experience possible-and have a wonderful holiday season!

@AdamK12 , We appreciate you being willing to use this community to help yourself and others learn about Customer Experience and use it to your advantage! Creating the best experiences for everyone is definitely a core value everyone here shares.

Thank you for being part of this wonderful community and have a great holiday season! 😄 

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I am thankful to @TomG . He has been very helpful in resolving many of my problems and patiently answering to them in detail.