✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023 | XM Community

✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023

✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between March 1 and March 31, will receive this badge worth 40 points.

Badge of the Month | March 2023

Question: Who are you most excited to hear speak at X4? What do you like most about X4?
It's 2023 and X4 is back, live. X4 is from March 7 - 9 in Salt Lake City, Utah, and the keynote speakers have been announced. Going to X4? Tells us about who you are most excited to hear from and why! Have you ever been to X4, if so what did you like about the event? If you haven't made it in the past or can't make it this year, would you like to attend in the future?

Keynote Speakers

Keynote speakers include Ryan Reynolds: Actor / Business Owner, Zig Serafin: Qualtrics / CEO, Kevin Warren: UPS / CMO, Joanna Gaines: Magnolia / Founder, Chip Gaines: Magnolia / Founder, Ryan Smith: Utah Jazz / Owner, Martha Stewart: Martha Stewart Living / Founder, Ed Bastian: Delta / CEO, Johnny Taylor: SHRM / CEO, Mark Rober: NASA Engineer Turned YouTube Creator, Cheryl Grise: Head Of Americas Innovation Practice / EY, Jill Kramer: Accenture / Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Malala Yousafzai: Malala Fund / Novel Laureate & Co-Founder

This topic has been closed for comments

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55984#Comment_55984I always enjoy the updates and plans that Zig goes over in his keynotes! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/56004#Comment_56004I agree the event will be a great experience due to the variety of different speakers. I'm sorry you can't make it to this one, but we hope to see you at future events! ☺️

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I'm relatively new to Qualtrics (< 1 year), but luckily I get to attend X4 this year. I'm excited to hear from anyone I have the chance to, but mostly Delta CEO Ed Bastian, as his company is probably most in-line with mine. Secondly, XM Scientist Sara Sigmon, as she will be discussing the development of Closed-Loop programs - something that is currently one of my primary focuses.
I'm not looking forward to the cold.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I'm very excited to be attending the X4 conference for the first time! Very much looking forward to the Basecamp and customer experience sessions, networking with other Qualtrics customers and the tremendous keynote speakers!

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

I won’t be there but excited to hear how it goes!