Adjust the font size of choices in a SBS question | XM Community
Question

Adjust the font size of choices in a SBS question

• 3 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Does anyone how how to adjust the font size of a the drop down menu of a Side-by-side question? The font is making the question very long and I need to adjust it for just a single question.

4 replies

Badge
hi @Akdashboard

use the below code in front of your text for each individual answer. you can change all of the details for the font and the size itself as well.

<div style="font-family: 'Gilroy', 'Source Sans Pro', 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#662d91; ">

thanks
Ben
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@Ben_J101 - Thank you for your help. One of the problems is that you can't access the rich text editor in drop down menus for side-by-side questions. So I cannot simply add that html to the choice text. I think I may need to change the font size with JavaScript or JQuery maybe?
Badge
hi @Akdashboard

you don't need the rich content editor, you should just be able to put that HTML in front of the text. i have just made sure this is the case across all visible text options in a side by side question and it worked ok for me.

can you give it another go? also, i left a space in that HTML (oops)

<div style="font-family: 'Gilroy', 'Source Sans Pro', 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#662d91; ">

thanks
Ben
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@Ben_J101 - Did you confirm that with the drop down list option? That is what I am working with and does not appear to work. I even set the font to 115px just to make any change EXTREMELY easy to spot.

https://bcbssc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/preview/SV_bw77KaaKYWWri4t?Q_SurveyVersionID=current&Q_CHL=preview

!

Leave a Reply