Autofill Single answer Qn if only one selection in previous Single Response Grid | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
Ive seen a few JS codes that will autofill a single response Qn if there is only one selection in a previous question and then skip the auto filled qn, but they dont seem to be working for me.
My scenario is, for example Q4 being a single response grid, only one statement has answered Scale Option 1 all other statements have answered Scale Option 2.
Q5 following is a single response question (with carried forward choices from Q4 - Scale Option 1 selections) that is only answered if more than one statement has answered Scale Option 1.
I would like the one selected response from Q4 autofilled into Q5 and Q5 skipped for those who only selected the one valid response in Q4.

Not great with JS so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got a little confused in what you're trying to do, but I'm pretty confident you can resolve this natively (with no JS code) using default choices and display logic. Can you show me what you're trying to do? happy to do a zoom meeting with you. If willing, my email is mklubeck@nd.edu

Leave a Reply