Can I change the submit button text color? | XM Community
Solved

Can I change the submit button text color?

• 11 December 2019
  • 9 replies

Badge
Right now, setting the Secondary Color makes the Submit button appear as the color I need, but the text color is automatic and I would like to change its color to something more accurate to the brand guidelines I have for my client. Is there any way to do this?
icon

Best answer by npetrov937 12 December 2019, 12:48

View original

9 replies

I know the CSS code to change the Next Button to a different color, but what is the code to change the Previous Button as well.

.Skin #Buttons #NextButton { color: #abcdef; }

What is the Custom CSS code to change the color of the arrow in both the Back Button and Next Button?

Badge +2
Nevermind! It did work - thanks so much!
Badge +2
Desperately trying to change the color of the arrow within the button (not change the button color) - any hint of code? #Arrow doesn't work in above 🙂
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
> @bphelps said:
> This worked for me! Thank you for the code. Is there a way to change the hover color as well?

There is indeed - just add the `:hover` selector

`.Skin #Buttons #NextButton:hover { background-color: #abcdef; }`
Userlevel 1
This worked for me! Thank you for the code. Is there a way to change the hover color as well?
Badge
I was mistaken! It worked. It doesn't show in the editor, but previewing the survey shows the correct colors.

Thank you!
Badge
That code doesn't appear to be working for me. I've tried it in the newer editor and the old one. Still nothing.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi AYG,

Go to Look & Feel -> Advanced -> Custom CSS and add the following code:

`.Skin #Buttons #NextButton {
color: #abcdef;
}`

Don't forget to change to the desired colour. You can use any styling you want here by using CSS (https://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp).

Hope that helps!

Nikolay

Leave a Reply