Display different graphics based on country | XM Community
Solved

Display different graphics based on country

Badge

Hello there,
I am working on a survey that will be deployed in multiple countries. I would like to use different visuals to explain multiple choice questions for each country. I will have both GEO-IP country name as well as a previous question which asked which country the respondent is in.
The idea is to have contextualized visuals displayed within multiple choice responses based on their country.
I do NOT want to use display logic and break the question into separate questions for each country. As this will increase the complexity during analysis and I will have to merge questions together.
Is there a way to do this as either apart of a translation or as a coded graphic display logic?
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by TomG 5 May 2020, 23:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

You can set embedded variables with the urls of your graphics using branches in the survey flow, then pipe those embedded variables into html img tags.

Badge

Wonderful this worked well!
I am also trying to find a way to embed a separate graphic into the "click to enlarge" feature. So for example a simple graphic would be visible and then when clicked it would display an enlarged more detail graphic.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

I am also trying to find a way to embed a separate graphic into the "click to enlarge" feature. So for example a simple graphic would be visible and then when clicked it would display an enlarged more detail graphic.

You can use Lightbox for this. You can load it from jsDelivr.

Leave a Reply