Embedded game where I can save scores | XM Community
Solved

Embedded game where I can save scores

• 13 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello!

For a project I'm looking to embed a simple game in which I can keep track of participant's scores. Any game along the lines of snake, tetris, or a simple puzzle would do.

Inherently I just want to have the participant play the game for let's say a minute and get their score after each round.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by AdamK12 13 August 2021, 18:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi, Psychduck -- there are a bunch of ways to do this. Here's a community thread from chaudhry_ahmad that explains it well: Embedding an iFrame into Qualtrics — Qualtrics Community
You can also embed a Google Form, I think, to gamify a survey... we have tried that with some succss in our organization as well.

Badge

I'm currently also trying to put in a game that will allow me to have their score and use this as embedded data for a later question in the same survey. I looked at the thread Adam shared but don't see anything there. Did you find out how to do it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

vanessaistrying Not sure--I'll keep looking--but I seem to recall that there's a way to embed answers into skip logic or to display in another question.

Leave a Reply