Exclude option from piped text on select all question | XM Community
Skip to main content

I’ve implemented an embed solution in the meantime. However, the default piped text on selected answers is flexible to multiple responses (e.g. select all for racial background). The data will be used for a matrix. 

I have to make one version of the matrix if the response is White, but another if respondent is not for the statements to make sense. I know I can use the embed survey flow to pipe in the nonwhite or second selection. But, if someone picked more than one non-white category, I cannot make several follow ups without having to hardcode multiple possibilities. The default piped text already adds a comma between each response when there are multiple selections. Is there a way to use the default piped text given this format flexibility, but exclude some of the selected groups from being displayed? I’m already using display logics for the different matrix and within-matrix. The problem is this does not exclude respondents who might pick White and another or White and a text entry. 

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply