Export Survery Stuck at 0% Complete | XM Community

Export Survery Stuck at 0% Complete

• 21 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I'm exporting survey data using the Python code found here https://api.qualtrics.com/ZG9jOjg3NzY3MA-getting-survey-responses-via-the-new-export-ap-is, with a slight modification to allow exports to JSON. Everything was working seamlessly and I had the export running on a set schedule. Today my script got stuck in a infinite loop because the status and completion percentage would never change.
I was hoping I could kill the process and restart but it seems like if I run the export again I get the same progressId and the status is always "in progress" and the percentage is always 0. If I change the file type I get a new responseId and the file downloads fine but if I switch back to JSON I get the same ID as before and I get stuck again
Any idea what could be going on?

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hi gopherdata,
Not entirely sure what is going on here but it does sound like that process is stuck somewhere serverside. My guess is that it won't "free up" until it times out or is killed off as a result of something else (eg: server maintenance).
What happens if you try and set a different parameter in the body but keep the JSON format? eg: setting startDate to something different.
Good luck!

Leave a Reply