How can I make the Qestion Text (with oicture) show next to the Question? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hello,

I have a pretty specific Qestion. I want to use an anatomical picture and display a Matrix with text entry beside it, so that the survey takers see the picture and next too it the matrix to insert descriptions to numbers on the picture.

Is that possible?

Basically like this:

!
Hi Kira,

I don't think the matrix format in Qualtrics allows written responses. A similar setup could be handled by text entry form format.!

As you can see this is not an exact correlation. Text entry can only provide one column. I am unsure if the image can be aligned to the left like your example. If it is possible, it looks like this has to be coded.

That said, I would like someone to show that your format is possible in Qualtrics.

Best of luck with finding a solution.
> @J_Haldeman said:

>

> I don't think the matrix format in Qualtrics allows written responses.

>

It does @J_Haldeman. I already have a Matrixtable with text entries. But my problem is that my particpants need to scroll up and down often to entry the text according to the picture.
Hi Kira,

Thank you for sharing that it is possible to enter text into Matrix tables. I hope that you will find a solution soon.

Leave a Reply