How can I redirect people to a Wix site to watch a video and then come back to Qualtrics? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi all!
The basis of my questionnaire is that participants will watch a video and then answer questions about the video. The video files are too large to host in Qualtrics, so I created a website on Wix to host the videos. I would like to be able to direct users to the video link on Wix, have them watch the video, and then return to Qualtrics to complete the survey. I did not want to put the videos on Youtube, because of the ads.

You can embedd the Wix site in a question inside an iframe.
Alternatively, since you'll be hosting the video somewhere, take that link and embedd it is a video element in Qualtrics.

I agree, either embed the video directly into the survey, or if you must show the entire page, you might want to look into adding a jquery modal window that can be opened and then closed. I do this with a qualtrics survey inside of a survey, the modal opens about 90% full screen but the user doesn't leave the original survey.

Thank you for the suggestions! I think I will take the Wix link and embed it as a video element. I appreciate the help.

Leave a Reply