How do I remove the footer from the "end of survey message" page? | XM Community
Solved

How do I remove the footer from the "end of survey message" page?

• 7 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello - I have an image as a footer. I set the image's id as "Footer". How can I remove the footer from the "end of survey message" page? For survey questions, there is an option to add JavaScript. For the "end of survey" message there is no option to add JavaScript. I have tried using Custom CSS under "style", but I am not having any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Aanurag_QC 9 March 2022, 04:28

View original

4 replies

Badge +30

You would need to select a custom end of survey message which will provide you with a rich content editor. Within the editor, you can go into the coding mode where you can place the JS.

Badge +1

I am not seeing how I can access the rich content editor. All I can do is write a message. When I try to embed code within the message, it just shows up as plain text. Am I missing something? Thank you.

Badge +30

You have to place your JS here within script tags in order for the JS to work under rich content editor
image.png

Badge +1

Thank you! It worked!
I was able to write the end of survey message like normal and then paste the below code into the screen provided when clicking the "source" icon (highlighted in Aanurag_QC's previous comment).

Leave a Reply