How to make it so that when users click on specific text/button, it takes them to another block? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I am fairly new to Qualtrics and I do not have coding experience. For a project that I am doing I need for the people while taking the survey to be able to click on some text or a button and then be taken to another block/question. Not only do I need them to be redirected to this new block, but I also want them to be able to go back to the original question. Is this possible to do within Qualtrics? If so, please be as detailed as possible since I do not have much coding experience
Thank you in advance!!!.

The requirement can be achieved using table of contents feature in qualtrics.

Thank you for the suggestion, it sounded like it could work. Unfortunately, when I followed the Qualtrics instructions for adding a table of contents, I found that in my survey flow, the table of contents element does not show up. I'm not sure what to do about that.

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/30075#Comment_30075Contact your brand admin to enable this feature, if it is available for your organization.

Leave a Reply