I need my next button to be hidden until embedded video is complete | XM Community
Skip to main content

I have reviewed all the other post and have tried these but they are not working for me.
I need my video to work for mobile viewers as well. When I use scripting from other post this seems to disable the CSS I have enter for my mobile viewers.
I just need the next button hidden until video ends and allow auto adjust for mobile.
I have also tried the timing question but this does not seem to work with the CSS, once I incorporated the CSS, I no longer get the next button to populate. My end user just get stuck on the first page.

Post your video html and your CSS.

HTML

">https://www.youtube.com/embed/*********">

CCS
.wrap-element {
 position: relative;
 overflow: hidden;
 padding-top: 56.25%;
}
.wrapped-iframe {
 position: absolute;
 top: 0;
 left: 0;
 width: 100%;
 height: 100%;
 border: 0;
}

Thank you very much for any help.

See the YouTube API reference. You need to set up the YT.Player object then you can check if the video has ended.

Thank you,
I reviewed the YT API reference and I still have something wrong. I have tried many different way between what is on the reference guide and what others have posted with no luck. It's me I am sure, as I an kinda a newbie to scripting.
Here's what I have now. I also removed the JS I had, when I tested it last time it didn't work, so removed it now trying it with just this script.

Scanning file for viruses.

Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Please try again in a few minutes.

OK

This file cannot be downloaded

Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download.

OK