inline email survey question | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hey everyone,

is there a way i can make the boxes for my response choices sized consistently for my email distribution? The Very dissatisfied is kinda distracting.

Hey everyone,

is there a way i can make the boxes for my response choices sized consistently for my email distribution? The Very dissatisfied is kinda distracting.

@Jason Ling You can go to source mode of the email and edit the html. You can change the size of the table that way.

Hey everyone,

@Jason Ling You can go to source mode of the email and edit the html. You can change the size of the table that way.

did i miss anything out? tried editing the width but preview looks fine. but however the size changes dynamically again in the email

Hey everyone,

did i miss anything out? tried editing the width but preview looks fine. but however the size changes dynamically again in the email

@Jason Ling Add table-layout: fixed; to the table style (i.e behind text-align:center;) that’s all you need, no need for the width code.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" style="text-align:center; table-layout: fixed;" width="100%">

Leave a Reply