Move next button inside of a text block | XM Community
Question

Move next button inside of a text block

I have an introduction page with some information text which I want to split in two parts: the top one for the most important things and the bottom part for the (legal) details. Between the two parts I would like to place the next button.
Is this possible and if yes, how?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Why are we not making part 1 and 2 as separate question, with a page break in between them?

If you still want to have them on the same page then we need to customize the question with JS

It should be on one page only
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
We can also create two question:
1. Single choice question with one option named as "Next" which will have most important thing as text of question
2. Now based on select of Q1 option Next an in page display logic needs to be added to second question i.e. legal question.

Also at the page load hide the survey next button and using JS show next button on click of "Next" option of Q1.
Thanks but instead I decided to go with an accordion: https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/2854/accordion-in-qualtrics

Hi! I have the same situation, is there any way that you could share an example of how to include that? I do have to show the legal stuff

Leave a Reply