Passing Ticket Data via URL Parameters | XM Community
Question

Passing Ticket Data via URL Parameters

• 30 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

I am using tickets to distribute a survey (after the ticket changes status, it triggers the distribution of another survey). For example, Ticket A has 15 ticket data fields. When Ticket A changes status, it triggers the distribution of Survey A. I need to pass the values of the 15 ticket data fields from Ticket A into Survey A as embedded data. I am adding the data fields to the Survey URL in the invite as I should be, but for whatever reason, only about 30% of the ticket data fields from Ticket A populate in Survey A. 

Here is an example of the survey link from my email invite: ${l://SurveyURL}&JourneyID=${tck://kv/JourneyID?format=urlencode}&BrandName=${tck://kv/BrandName?format=urlencode}&ProductName=${tck://kv/ProductName?format=urlencode}&ProductForm=${tck://kv/ProductForm?format=urlencode}&totalWeeks=${tck://kv/totalWeeks?format=urlencode}&ConditionPhrase=${tck://kv/ConditionPhrase?format=urlencode}

Does anyone know why I cannot pass values for all the ticket data fields from Ticket A via URL parameter?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply