Progress Bar Verbose Text Throughout Survey | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi - I am trying to change the label on the progress bar from "Survey Completion" to "Survey Response Progress". I have verbose text selected and have placed the following into both the header and footer fields to try to get it to work

The issue is that "Survey Response Progress" will show up on the first page but the remaining pages of the survey revert back to "Survey Completion". How do I change the script so "Survey Response Progress" shows on the progress bar on all pages of the survey?

Put it inside the addOnReady function:

TomG Thank you, this worked.

TomG Hi Tom, I spoke to soon. I added what you suggested to the addOnReady function for each question and it worked then I saw that when I hit the back button it stopped working and went back to the default language. I went to add it in again and received this Alert - Invalid JavaScript! You cannot save until you fix all errors: Unexpected token < - Any suggestions?

That error means you have a syntax error in your JS.
Why did you put it on every question instead of in the header?

TomG I had it in the header originally, before I submitted the question, and it was only working for the first page. When I hit next it reverted back to the original language. I added the following and received the error, do you know what should be changed?

Thank you for your help.

TomG I tried it again and it is working, not sure what is going on. I will keep an eye on it and reach out if I see it revert back again. Thank you again.

I had it in the header originally, before I submitted the question, and it was only working for the first page.

but it wasn't in the addOnReady function in the header.
when you add JS to a question, you don't include the

Scanning file for viruses.

Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Please try again in a few minutes.

OK

This file cannot be downloaded

Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download.

OK