Remove "Powered by Qualtrics" plug on bottom of survey | XM Community
Question

Remove "Powered by Qualtrics" plug on bottom of survey

Userlevel 2

Hey Everyone,
does anybody know how you can hide or remove the "Powered by Qualtrics" plug which runs through the entire survey? Been searching for the answer for days but can't find anything helpful...

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi there, this is possible through CSS or by following TomG's solution in the below thread:
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/402/hiding-powered-by-qualtrics
However, in that thread, someone from Qualtrics mentions that it is preferred that the plug not be removed from the survey. I tend to agree with their reasoning, as having the plug lets respondents know what tool is being used to collect their feedback, which I think is important.
On the other hand, I can appreciate not wanting to give respondents a persistent 'way out' of the survey by clicking on the plug. I would recommend a middle ground which leaves the plug in place but makes it unclickable. To put that in place, the below can be added as CSS in the survey's Look & Feel:
#Plug a{
pointer-events: none !important;
}

Badge +1

Does removing the Powered by Qualtrics also remove the privacy T& C's?
If you use this custom code does that still allow the T&C's link to be clickable?
Thanks Linda

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi MillMoll, the "Powered by Qualtrics" links to this web page.
Does your survey include a link somewhere to a privacy statement? Removing the ability to click the "Powered by Qualtrics" will not affect that.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi there, this is possible through CSS or by following TomG's solution in the below thread:
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/402/hiding-powered-by-qualtrics
However, in that thread, someone from Qualtrics mentions that it is preferred that the plug not be removed from the survey. I tend to agree with their reasoning, as having the plug lets respondents know what tool is being used to collect their feedback, which I think is important.
On the other hand, I can appreciate not wanting to give respondents a persistent 'way out' of the survey by clicking on the plug. I would recommend a middle ground which leaves the plug in place but makes it unclickable. To put that in place, the below can be added as CSS in the survey's Look & Feel:
#Plug a{
pointer-events: none !important;
}

This worked for me Tom but how would I then remove the link icon as the copy is no longer a link.

And any idea how to change the background colour of the copy?

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

I have removed it completely by using below code under Look & Feel==>Style==>Custom CC

.last-page { display: none; }
/* hide Qualtrics logo */

body .Skin #Plug a{
display:inherit !important;
   height: 0 !important;

padding: 0 !important;

overflow: hidden !important;

}
//hide recaptach
.JFEScope .RecaptchaV3Notice {
    font-size: 0px !important;
    display: none !important;
    }
.RecaptchaV3Notice {
    font-size: 0px !important;
    }

With Theme=Blank

Layout=Classic

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

@parkie_0007 If you want to stick with the middle ground where the "Powered by Qualtrics" is displayed but is not clickable, the below CSS will remove the link icon after that text:

.JFEScope #Plug a[target="_blank"]::after {
}

And the below will change the background color of that text:

.Skin #Plug a {
background: #ff0000 !important;
}

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

I see that you have already received the codes, however based on my experience working with many such Customers...it is recommended to keep it as is.

This acts as a sense of confirmation for the customer, that the data stored is kept confidential and will not be misused. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@parkie_0007 If you want to stick with the middle ground where the "Powered by Qualtrics" is displayed but is not clickable, the below CSS will remove the link icon after that text:

.JFEScope #Plug a[target="_blank"]::after {
}

And the below will change the background color of that text:

.Skin #Plug a {
background: #ff0000 !important;
}

Hello

And any idea how to change the colour of the “Powered by Qualtrics’ text?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello

And any idea how to change the colour of the “Powered by Qualtrics’ text?

Try this

.Skin #Plug a {
color: #FF0000 !important;
}

Badge

Hello - Is it possible to reduce the font size of the “Powered by Qualtrics” text?

Leave a Reply