Supplier/Vendor Engagement Tool use - single survey with multiple responders | XM Community
Question

Supplier/Vendor Engagement Tool use - single survey with multiple responders

Badge +1

Hi XM Community,

I work in supply chain management and wish to utilize Qualtrics to make meeting with service/item suppliers more productive & efficient - ‘call it a pre-meet survey’ so we are both better prepared to engage with each other (and likely save follow up meetings).

step 1 - (internal facing) procurement answer first portion of survey [Part 1 of survey]

step 2 - (external facing) send link to supplier/vendor 14 days prior meeting which draws from piped data inputted in step 1 to influence survey [Part 2 of survey]

step 3 - face to face meeting - using info learned in step 2

step 4 - (internal facing) back to procurement officer to answer [Part 3 of survey] follow up questions on meeting, debrief and follow up steps.

I get that this is not what qualtrics is designed for but being such a powerful tool it would be great to customise to a point for this project (I am sure other could use this for similar pre-meet applications in their relevant industries), it no doubt will help my team streamline things here also.

Any help here greatly appreciated…

cheers,

Ryan

Challenges so far:

• stop/start nature; intention was to allow anon responses so survey could be start/paused/next part/carry on by next stakeholder; remove back button in [part 2] should overcome issue where vendor looks back at populated data
  • at point of concluding [part 2] ideally have ‘end of survey’ display to vendor user however on that basis how then do you initiate [part 3], not sure on solution here?
  • Any other considerations to this process?
  • Hope all makes sense

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply