Workflow Code Task to Delete Any Directory Contacts Who Have Not Received a Survey | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
Our university is using the XMLite Directory which has very limited searching and filtering options. I am unable to select and filter the directory using the advanced options outside of the basic name and email contact fields.
My directory listing has 80 pages of contacts which is very time consuming to filter and delete any contact who has not received an email distribution message.
I would like to schedule a workflow Code task to run monthly that would search the Directory named 'HRS-Data-Import' and would then select and delete any contact that had a value of NULL for the 'Total emails' field.
Has anyone written Code that would accomplish this task? 
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 
Thank you! 😊

You can use workflow which can be setup to run monthly and by adding search contact & delete contact API in web-service task.
This workflow will now run on a particular day every month which will first search for contact by email and using the Contact_Id of the email from search contact API will delete the contact.
image.png
Hope this helps!

Leave a Reply