Anyone having issues with Single Sign-on/Automatic Enrolment removing previously shared dashboards. | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hey Community,

We have a new issue being looked into by Qualtrics Engineering but curious to see if anyone else has experienced this recently; whereby our dashboard users have lost access to their available dashboards and are being removed from all their respective user roles upon log-in (issue started 5days ago) unless it is one that has automatic role assignment set up for them.

So far it appears to be an issue where we have single sign-on and automatic user role assignment set up, where this has removed any users which we have manually placed into a user role or shared dashboard pages with directly.  Both used to work independently without issues.

We have not made any adjustment to these recently; so it seems like something has changed on Qualtrics side to create this issue.

Our org has thousands of users, so knowing when and who we manually shared pages with gets hard to track, so suspect when fixed we will still have a gap in user access and knowing what we need to go back and map in.  Wishing we exported and kept external record of this (might be a tip for others).

Hopefully this is just an issue in our instance, however wondered if anyone else has noticed anything weird this past week around this?  If so would love to know what you found.

Yes, we’re having the exact same issue.  It started on Friday for us.  I’ve logged a support request with Qualtrics, hoping to hear back soon.

@DaveS sorry to hear that but so good to know it’s not just us! I’ll post an update if/when we get one.  

Great, thanks @ScottG.  Good luck, I hope the issue is resolved for you soon.

UPDATE: Qualtrics has rolled back a change which caused the loss of access to users.  All access was restored without needing to do anything on our end. @DaveS hopefully this resolves for you as well.

Thanks for the update @ScottG.  I’ve received fewer reports of people losing access in the last couple of days, so it may be resolved for us too.

Leave a Reply