Combine separate survey answers | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi... I have an NPS survey that I send out every day to customers that completed their service the day before. Every day, I pull a new list and set it up as an individual survey. I see results for each of the individual surveys, but I want to find an automated way to combine all of the results into one report that updates itself as new results come in. Does anyone know how to do this? or direct me to an online tutorial?

Why do you create a separate survey for each day? You can send invitations from an existing survey and just include a date flag in your contact list so you know what list each response belongs to.

Best suggestion would be to add a new list of contacts and schedule the same survey to go out while adding a embedded column on your list with the sendout date to facilitate your filtering. If it were a low number of surveys (ex. after the purchase of a vehicle + after the servicing of a vehicle), in CX Dashboards you also have the possibility to add different sources of data to your dashboard. However, in your case this would create too much noise and complexity and adding a new list of contacts to your existing distribution would be the best setup.

Thank you both for helping out a total newbie.

Leave a Reply