Dashboard won't integrate responses correctly | XM Community
Skip to main content

Dashboard won't integrate responses correctly

• 1 September 2022
  • 1 reply

2022-09-01_10-59-49.pngSo I built out a dashboard to collect the responses to all of the end-of-course satisfaction surveys that people take when finishing a training module. Right now we have 70 courses with surveys, and up until last year, they all looks normal.
But then around November last year, something odd happened, the numbers started breaking out into smaller sub-numbers that weren't initially understandable. I since found out that somehow the coding went wonky and I went in and recoded all of these new numbers to the corresponding responses that were initially set, and at first, it worked....they all merged into their respective data sets.
And then again recently, it did it all again....but this time when I go to recode the responses exactly as I did before....they did NOT pull together into the same categories, they are staying as these smaller sub-numbers and is making reporting on the data EXTREMELY difficult.

How can I get this to straighten itself out?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

editeur.PNGHello you should go and see in the dashboard data if the values are well coded in the recoding editor of a text set variable for example:

Leave a Reply