Datapoint filtering across pages on a dashboard | XM Community
Skip to main content

Can anyone help with enabling my dashboard to filter data across pages by clicking on a datapoint in any widget? I tried having all my data on one page as filtering only seems to work at page level but have now reached maximum widgets and I have to create another page!
Many thanks

Riaan On the CX dashboards, under Dashboard Settings, there is a switch for "Filter Pages Independently." The little info box next to it reads that you need to turn it "ON" to have pages work independently, but on my account turning it on makes the filter persist across pages.

Hi jmborzick thanks for your response. I cannot find this switch. Under settings and dashboard data I only get field mapping to source data. I've found images on google for the box I need with all those settings but I don't seem to have it. On the left hand panel under Settings I have dashboard data, directory settings, ticket data etc... up to theme, but no "Dashboard settings" option.

Riaan My fault, I wrote you the completely wrong thing. Even though I wrote "CX" I was thinking "EX Dashboard." To my knowledge, you can't do what you want to do in CX.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

Aah, right! Thanks jmborzick - I had my suspicions! Do you know if this is a feature that's coming for CX?

Riaan, I haven't heard, sorry. This form documents new features. You could also add a feature request here.

Leave a Reply