Email Dashboard - What happens to unsubscribers? | XM Community
Question

Email Dashboard - What happens to unsubscribers?

• 8 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Good morning XM Community,

I wasn’t able to find this specifically mentioned on this forum or on the documentation, so I apologise if this has been answered somewhere else.

We make use of the “Email Dashboard” function within CX Dashboards to generate automated PDF’s of our dashboards for some stakeholders that do not have live access to these. 

My question is; when a recipient using the ‘Unsubscribe’ option in the automated email, what happens to the distribution list? Will this automatically update and remove them, or will they stay listed? 

This topic has come up as a few times over the past couple of months we’ve had stakeholders tell us that they have, or have not, unsubscribed despite the list in the dashboard showing otherwise. I realise sometimes stakeholders become confused when they receive a lot of emails so just want to know for sure how it works.

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

You should be able to check this in your mailing list of contacts for dashboard  

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

We had an issue internally where certain email addresses were whitelisted and stopped receiving emails from Qualtrics - this caused massive drama. 

Leave a Reply