How do i mix counts and bottom up boxes in a simple table widget? | XM Community
Skip to main content

There is a new design for "simple table". I want to mix counts and bottom up boxes AND I want to filter on the counts. This features has disappeared.
The response of the support team = Simple and pivot tables have been deprecated and can no longer be used/ set up on dashboards.
Does anyone have another idea to fix this?

bart_blondeel1 If you haven't already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on simple table widgets to help you get started. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support pages, you'll want to reach out to the  Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! 😁

Hi Kat,
I did had contact with the Support team and the answer was --> Simple and pivot tables have been deprecated and can no longer be used/ set up on dashboards.
That is why i ask if someone else has a work around 🤷

bart_blondeel1 Where did you hear that simple tables are being deprecated? I still have them as an option when building dashboards?

simple table 2.jpgsimple table.jpgHi Duhr,
I had for this a ticket opened at Support and they have mentioned this in a mail that it was deprecated.
But it seems that in the back end of Qualtrics they did a roll back or so because the old simple table is available again and the new simple table they have called it table.

Leave a Reply