Importing Multiple Customer Feedback sources to CX Dashboard | XM Community
Question

Importing Multiple Customer Feedback sources to CX Dashboard

Badge +2

Hi, 

I am trying to find a way to automate import of third party sources of customer feedback into a CX Dashboard. 

I am going to be using Imported Data Projects but am looking to automate the process so I don’t have to manually export CSVs and re-import. 

For example, we use UserVoice as another VOC source that I want to get into a CX Dashboard. But, currently am stuck exporting from UserVoice and back into Qualtrics. 

If anyone has achieved something like this in the past and has any pointers it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@shanetighe If you want to automate it, you will either need to integrate it where from Uservoice you send the data directly to Qualtrics via API or if you can send it to a SFTP folder. You can use response import automation and populate the survey responses.

Hope it helps!

Badge +2

Hi @Deepak , thank you. This is great. 

Can you tell me a bit about response import automation? This sounds like something we could try out. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi! I think you can find all the information here. Also different options you can try https://www.qualtrics.com/support/es/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/data/download-data/response-export-automations/?rid=ip&prevsite=en&newsite=es-la&geo=CO&geomatch=es-la

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Deepak , thank you. This is great. 

Can you tell me a bit about response import automation? This sounds like something we could try out. 

@shanetighe Try this

Leave a Reply