Only import finished data in dashboard | XM Community
Solved

Only import finished data in dashboard

• 15 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello everyone, 

I am currently working on building a dashboard, as I’m trying to apply weighting to my dataset I realise that I have all the answers from data source (finished and not finished). Is there a way I can only import my finished responses to the dashboard ? 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

icon

Best answer by vgayraud 17 January 2024, 14:54

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You can apply a filter on your dashboard pages to only include finished

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello @InessaG 

The thing is I would like to apply a weigthing to my dashboard using “Response Weighting” tab in Settings. When I try to do this I have all my responses. Can I then filter the responses in “Dashboard data” or “Response Weighting” ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You can always just apply a weight of 0 to unfinished responses. Add it as a variable into your weighting scheme.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@InessaG 

For exemple I have a variable on which I would like to apply a weighting which is called “Type” it’s an embedded data that determines if the respondants is buyer or visitor. But when I try to apply a weighting I have all my respondents (finished and not finished) is it possible to only have my finished responses ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

If you use wave based weighting, you can add a filter to specify which responses must be weighted, in your case the “Finished” survey metadata field.

See https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/response-weighting/#WavedWeighting for the filter in waved weighting schemas.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello @vgayraud 

Thanks for your answer.

When I choose Raked weighting and I use the wave based weighting I don’t have the “Finished” option in my survey metadata, do you know why and how can I add it ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

Map it as a number set in your dashboard data and you should see it in your filter list.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello @vgayraud thanks for your answer it worked :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@vgayraud 

Is there any way you can help us with this question ? 

Leave a Reply