Queries related to Qualtrics Dashboard | XM Community
Solved

Queries related to Qualtrics Dashboard

• 19 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello Everyone,

In a project, i need to create Dashboard. I am new to dashboard in Qualtrics, so want to know the best approach from project creation to Dashboard finalization.

1. I believe if i have create project "from scratch" in Qualtrics, we can still create Dashboards at later stage using REPORTS section?
2. WE have a feature like CXDashboard, when we can use it? Is it available for projects created from Scratch?
3. Does Qualtrics provide an option in Dashboards to create Waterfall tables/Charts?
4. Does customization is allowed in Qualtrics standard Dashboard features?

A quick response will be of great help here.

Thanks,
Salim

icon

Best answer by CRQualtrics 21 January 2022, 00:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Eagerly waiting for a response... 🧐

Badge +5

A couple of quick responses, even though it doesn't answer all of your questions. :)
2. WE have a feature like CXDashboard, when we can use it? Is it available for projects created from Scratch? Yes, as long as it's part of your license. A CX Dashboard can be created for a survey that is created from scratch. A CX dashboard is like creating a separate project, and then you connect it to the survey (the source of the dashboard's data).
4. Does customization is allowed in Qualtrics standard Dashboard features? - What kind of customization? Qualtrics has different widget options to use in the dashboards. The widgets can be created, designed, and moved around according to how you want your dashboard to look and what data you want to display. You can also add your own text and images.

Leave a Reply