Reflecting 2 sources on a dashboard each with different dates applied | XM Community
Question

Reflecting 2 sources on a dashboard each with different dates applied

• 25 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everyone, I have 2 sources( surveys) that i want to reflect on the same dashboard, the problem is that each have a distinct time frame that needs to be applied. I figure that can be done from the advanced filters but i need some guidance.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @Ali Hajj Hassan 

Here's a step-by-step guide:

1. Open your Dashboard: 

2. Add Data from Surveys: 

3. Apply Time Filters:

• After adding the data, you should see each survey's data displayed on the dashboard.

• Look for the option to apply filters or edit data sources. This is typically found near the top of the dashboard interface.

• Click on the option to apply filters, and then select "Advanced Filters" or "Custom Filters" depending on the terminology used in your Qualtrics version.

4. Set Time Frame Filters:

• In the advanced filters window, you should see options to filter data based on various criteria.

• Look for options related to time frames or dates. You may see options like "Date Range," "Time Period," or "Time Frame."

• For each survey, specify the time frame you want to apply. You might enter specific start and end dates or select relative time frames like "Last 30 days," "This Month," etc.

5. Apply Filters to Each Data Source: Make sure you apply the appropriate time frame filters to each of your data sources. This ensures that the data from each survey is filtered correctly according to its distinct time frame.

6. Preview and Save: Once you've applied the filters, preview your dashboard to ensure that the data is displayed as expected. Make any necessary adjustments.

7. Save your Changes: Finally, save your dashboard to preserve the applied filters and settings.

By following these steps, you should be able to reflect data from your two surveys on the same dashboard while applying distinct time frames to each.

Leave a Reply