Any Aerospace/Defense Folks going to be at X4? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Any Aerospace/Defense Folks going to be at X4?

• 1 February 2024
  • 4 replies

We have two Brand Admins attending X4 this year in SLC. I would love to arrange a meetup with other A&D folks so we can share best practices. Please let me know if you are going and would like to hang out. I can be reached at josh.billingsley@baesystems.us if you are uncomfortable posting publicly. 

Hi there, @XM_JoshB! That is a great question, and I am so glad you posted about it! 

I’m asking around internally to see if I can get any intel on Aerospace and Defense attendance at X4, or maybe some numbers of attendees in this sector. Hope to have more info to share soon! 

Thanks again for the post ✈️

Hello @XM_JoshB -- Thanks for your patience on a reply here. I did confirm with the X4 team that there will be many organizations from the aerospace and defense industry at X4. If you have a dedicated success rep with Qualtrics, they may be able to provide more info, or potentially help you make connections at the event. Hope to meet you in person this year at X4!

Hi @Michael_Cooksey ,

I spoke with our customer success rep and gave them a list of A&D companies. If any of the folks from those companies are attending I told him they are welcome to my contact information. I also created a Facebook event and posted it as a community message. That can be found here:

If anyone is interested in contacting me, pelase feel free to share my email address with them (it’s in the post linked above). Looking forward to seeing everyone at X4!

Josh

That is fantastic, @XM_JoshB! As we get closer to X4, I’d be happy to promote this more widely on the Community, as well!

Leave a Reply