End of survey message based on number of questions participant completed | XM Community
Question

End of survey message based on number of questions participant completed

• 17 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi all, I would like to show a different end of survey message to respondents based on how many questions they answered or how much of the survey they completed. I did not want to require questions in case participants are uncomfortable answering certain questions, but students will receive course credit from their professors for completing the survey so I also don’t want them to get credit for clicking through the whole survey without answering a question. I was trying to do this using embedded data -> branch logic (recipient response count → if greater than __, then *message) but I saw online that this data point may actually refer to the total number of recipients who have responded to the survey or the total number of responses to each question. Can anyone clarify this for me? Or does anyone have any recommendations?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Recipient response count isn’t what you want. It is the number of surveys a contact (the recipient) has completed. 

You might be able to use scoring to achieve your goal.

Leave a Reply