Has Qualtrics customer support really gone downhill? | XM Community
Question

Has Qualtrics customer support really gone downhill?

• 5 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I’ve been using Qualtrics since 2012 (!) and really love the platform. The past few years, I have had SO much turnover with my account execs for my company (and for the companies whose Qualtrics’ licenses I manage) and have been really disappointed with the complete lack of customer service. Which is ironic, for a company so focused on customer experience.

I just got a notice for renewal for a company and can’t get in touch with my account exec (gosh, this again!) and nobody has gotten back to me about my questions -- is this the new normal? Has anyone else been experiencing issues like this. Hesitant to renew / recommend others renew if it is radio silence when you reach out / there is no clear point of contact for support. These are fairly large contracts… very surprised at the carelessness here and wondering if others are having similar experiences.

1 reply

Badge +1

Hello, 

I have been experiencing exactly the same. 
I was charged for an account I no longer use ($1440) and I’ve been trying to get in contact with someone from customer support for 1 week. 
If this is the customer support experience, I would be very hesitant to recommend qualtrics as a product.

Leave a Reply