New User Type UI updates - why weren't we notified? | XM Community
Skip to main content

New User Type UI updates - why weren't we notified?

• 29 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, I'm a brand admin at the University of Oklahoma. Anyone else caught off guard by the user type UI update that went out last week? There was no warning and it was unclear from the documentation whether the change was UI only or included functional differences, which raised concerns about whether our user type autoenrollment had been affected. I had to contact support to find out.
I get that Qualtrics may not want to invest a lot of time into documenting a change that's entirely visual, but a head's up that a change was coming and it wouldn't affect functionality would have been nice. Really disappointed by the lack of communication on this one. One or two sentences in the weekly product updates would have been sufficient.

Hi @carolyn65! Our team is really sorry about your experience with the user type UI update. In case you didn’t see, the update is mentioned in these Weekly Product Release Notes. If you would like to provide specific feedback about the level of clarity and information provided in the Weekly & Monthly Release Notes, I recommend taking this survey, (which is the best way to get in touch with the Weekly & Monthly Product Release Notes writers). This survey is linked at the bottom of each Weekly & Monthly Release Notes, so you can leave feedback at your convenience 😁 Our team really values your feedback and is eager to use it to inform future Release Notes.

Amara, thank you for the survey link, I will fill it out. I did see the update in the Product Release notes, my issue was with the lack of clarity and warning. I appreciate your response.

We really appreciate your feedback and you taking the time to help our teams improve!

Leave a Reply