permantly deleted survey | XM Community
Question

permantly deleted survey

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Level 3 ●●●
  • 86 replies

Hello,

When a user deletes their survey. The brand administrator can then place it back. The brand administrator can permanently delete the questionnaire.

Is there an overview to see which user has deleted a survey or can it be automatically deleted permanently?

all ideas are welcome, including personal experiences of how other organizations deal with it.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @RickB

To my understanding, surveys are not automatically deleted. Additionally, there is currently no overview available to identify who deleted the survey.

Let me know if this helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Sachin Nandikol 

Thanks for your answer.

How it works with us is that the user will deleted the project, but the brand administrator can then put the whole project back. Or delete the project permanently.

But as brand administrator you don't get a notification that a survey is deleted. So you need to click on all users to see if they deleted a survey.

Is there a option for that or a idea

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @RickB,

Qualtrics doesn't notify Brand Administrators when a survey is deleted. They must manually check the user's account information for any deletions. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@RickB Normally I’d set up a workflow to create alerts, but in this instance this is not something that can be done.  Suggest you could add it as a feature request in the ideas tab above, I’ve had a few progress so it’s definitely reviewed.

Leave a Reply