Qualtrics Community Send Error | XM Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Qualtrics Community Send Error

• 6 February 2024
  • 5 replies

@Michael_Cooksey, @AmaraW, @JoseS ,

Lately (the past 2-3 weeks), I’m getting the following error quite often when I try to reply to a Community post. I’m probably not the only one. It is quite frustrating to type a reply and then have it disappear when you click SEND.

@TomG -- Thanks for flagging this, I have also seen this error myself. I will file a ticket with our platform vendor now and see if they can identify the root cause of the errors. I will update this thread as I get more info. 

Thanks again for the post, and stay tuned for more info from me soon!

Thanks for submitting this @TomG . I got this error as well when I lost a couple of lengthy, detailed posts recently.

In the mean time just wanted to share temporary solution that if we do ctrl+z on the post text box twice then the disappeared content does appear again for us to post.

@Shashi -- thanks for providing that workaround! 

@TomG and @MatthewM -- My ticket with the vendor has been escalated and they are looking at the issue. Hope to know more very soon!

Hello @Shashi, @TomG and @MatthewM --

Our vendor has escalated the ticket and is looking into the issue. 

In the meantime, if one of you happens to encounter the issue again, would you mind too terribly getting a HAR file that I can send to the vendor? I of course will do the same if and when I encounter it on my end.

For anyone experiencing this issue, here is how to generate a HAR file in Chrome:

1. Right-click in the browser window and select Inspect in the menu that pops up
  2. Click the Network tab in the panel that appears.
  3. Click the download button. ("Export HAR" appears when you hold the pointer over it).
  4. Name the file.
  5. Click Save.

Here’s a screenshot showing where the download icon is, after selecting the “Network” option:

Leave a Reply