Qualtrics Product Offering Framework | XM Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Qualtrics Product Offering Framework

• 31 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi,

As a new user to Qualtrics I’m finding it difficult to get my head around all the different product offerings and solutions. There’s Frontlines, People and Teams and then a myriad of solutions. I’m getting lost in the jargon!

I want to easily understand what’s on offer in a simple way. Has anyone come across a visual perhaps or an easy way to breakdown how all these different product components map together? 

Thanks

Harry 

Hi @HarryO87 ,

I don’t know of any user-generated content that breaks down their offerings. Have you tried asking your account manager or someone with the Qualtrics sales team? It seems like something they would want to have available for customers.

I agree it is something I would speak to Qualtrics about, however I don’t think there is a straight forward split unfortunately - at least not from my experience.  We always need to ask our account manager or TAM when new features release, what is included or excluded from our current licence etc.  

I agree, the often cryptic nature of the products and what licenses include or do not, is not an ideal customer experience.

Hi,

As a new user to Qualtrics I’m finding it difficult to get my head around all the different product offerings and solutions. There’s Frontlines, People and Teams and then a myriad of solutions. I’m getting lost in the jargon!

I want to easily understand what’s on offer in a simple way. Has anyone come across a visual perhaps or an easy way to breakdown how all these different product components map together? 

Thanks

Harry 

Hello Harry, Matthew and Scott --

Thank you so much for the feedback on this thread. I agree -- I think there is a need for a clean and simple product grid that explains Qualtrics offerings, and I think we can do a better job in terms of making things easier to understand as an individual looking for information on our site.

I discussed this with my manager, and I am going to undertake a project to add a simple, visual, clean product grid that’s easy to understand and see everything in one place. Hopefully we can accomplish this relatively soon. 

I also shared your feedback with our broader Qualtrics team internally. Until we have a simpler view as referenced above, I can point you in the following directions:

On our homepage, in the middle of the page, there is a general overview section, and then there are some video explainers (click “watch demo” within each section) that are about 2-3 min long that talk about the suites at a high level (see screenshot) --

From there, if you click the ‘learn more’ button, you’ll be taken into an overview of what each suite is:

https://www.qualtrics.com/frontline/
https://www.qualtrics.com/people/
https://www.qualtrics.com/strategy/

Note: The above info and links pointing to our site are not presented here in any way to disagree with your feedback; but rather, to show where information lives today. 

I will work with my team on the product offering grid this quarter and I am glad you brought up this important feedback! We welcome the opportunity to be able to action this for you and hopefully provide a solution that will benefit everyone looking for information on Qualtrics offerings. 

Please do reply back with additional feedback and suggestions. Thank you!

@Michael_Cooksey Thanks for your reply and appreciate your commitment to this! 

@Michael_Cooksey Thanks for your reply and appreciate your commitment to this! 

I’m happy to help! Thank you for the great feedback and inspiring this new project. 

Let me know if there is any other way I can help or if there is anything else you’d like to discuss!

@Michael_Cooksey great to see this feedback taken onboard and such quick action taken.

From my end, don’t need anything further specifically, but providing further context to hopefully help with the project you commenced.  

I think on our end, our agreement was struck a few years ago so doesn’t align with the language Qualtrics use today.  I don’t expect it to be perfect, however great to have documentation or a check list that might help map our agreement to the latest terminology on the Qualtrics site/presentations.  

From my perspective it seems like more granular blocks of products are being carved up and given different names, with different terminology used now vs our agreement and/or platform itself.  So it’s often a bit of discovery to work out if something is new, or a rebrand of existing functionality.  The new frontline modules are the latest example of this.

@Michael_Cooksey great to see this feedback taken onboard and such quick action taken.

From my end, don’t need anything further specifically, but providing further context to hopefully help with the project you commenced.  

I think on our end, our agreement was struck a few years ago so doesn’t align with the language Qualtrics use today.  I don’t expect it to be perfect, however great to have documentation or a check list that might help map our agreement to the latest terminology on the Qualtrics site/presentations.  

From my perspective it seems like more granular blocks of products are being carved up and given different names, with different terminology used now vs our agreement and/or platform itself.  So it’s often a bit of discovery to work out if something is new, or a rebrand of existing functionality.  The new frontline modules are the latest example of this.

@ScottG Thanks for the reply! I will definitely reach out once we have a draft of our planned product offerings grid to see if it resonates with you and the gap we’re trying to fill here. 

I can fully see the point you’re raising about offerings and the language around products being different now vs the recent past and agree that that would be confusing. Hopefully our new grid will help mitigate some of the confusion. 

Thank you again for raising this feedback!

Leave a Reply