Should I export all survey responses to another platform like Salesforce or keep them in Qualtrics? | XM Community
Solved

Should I export all survey responses to another platform like Salesforce or keep them in Qualtrics?

• 10 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi everyone,

What is the best practice for integrating Qualtrics with another platform like Salesforce?  Should I create fields in Salesforce for each question and transfer all of the responses from Qualtrics to Salesforce for analysis?  Or should I just transfer the fact that a Salesforce Contact responded to a certain survey?   

Thanks,

Peter

icon

Best answer by ccarroll 11 March 2024, 00:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

you can use data extract workflow or response export API for that. 

Badge +1

Hi @ArunDubey , I wasn’t asking how to do it.  I was asking about the best practices to decide when to transfer response data to Salesforce.

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

We are currently working through similar decisioning, it would depend on how the information would be used, and where you plan to do your analysis and insight generation. 

Strategically I’m leaning towards logging a high level response summary (survey name, NPS, Key Verbatim, survey date) in Salesforce, but retaining Qualtrics as my insights and analytics hub.  

Leave a Reply