XM Community Customer Spotlight: Jessica Gregory 💜 | XM Community

XM Community Customer Spotlight: Jessica Gregory 💜

• 21 March 2024
  • 3 replies
XM Community Customer Spotlight: Jessica Gregory 💜
Userlevel 7
Badge +30

XM Community Spotlight: Jessica Gregory 💜

@JessicaGregory_CHNw is a Level 4 XM Community member. Jessica is a long-time member of the Community and can be seen engaging with other members on a wide variety of topics, from our Badge of the Month posts, to questions about survey frequency, and more!

Jessica focuses on strategy and research, and is a Qualtrics Brand Admin.

Questions or comments for Jessica? Post them in the comments! 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@JessicaGregory_CHNw Glad to see you are also research and strategy oriented. Question for you; wondering if you have examples of instances in which you have collected data (could be internal or external) and you have chosen not to action those results? If so, what influenced that decision?

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

@JessicaGregory_CHNw Glad to see you are also research and strategy oriented. Question for you; wondering if you have examples of instances in which you have collected data (could be internal or external) and you have chosen not to action those results? If so, what influenced that decision?

Hi Jeff!  My apologies for the response delay; my team spent last week in Provo with our Qualtrics colleagues, and I’m just now getting back into the swing of things!

The team I am part collects experience data from our patients and employees.  While our group is responsible for analyzing the data and creating recommendations for action, as you can imagine there are physicians and HR executives that are in charge of executing on / actioning those findings.  And sometimes, that means that they make the decision not to do so. 

• The most common reason I hear about is “we don’t have the staff / resources to make that change” (for things such as “increase rounding on hospitalized patients”). 
  • Also, low hanging fruit is often easier to grab, so when there are multiple suggestions for action it is often the decision to work on the simpler things (ex: instructing doctors to make more eye contact during visits) and delay actioning the harder and/or multifaceted things (ex: improving perceptions of “staff cared for my comfort” - that can mean so many things to people, so there’s not an easy “one size fits all” solution).  

Hope that provides some clarity on when results might not be used in the way we’d like/recommend!  

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Sorry I am late to the game here! I loved reading about you, @JessicaGregory_CHNw

Do you have any insights on how AI might be integrated into the survey design process in the future for survey designers and researchers? How could AI be helpful in this regard?

Leave a Reply