360 degree survey - Can respondents add their colleagues for surveys and get aggregated responses? | XM Community

360 degree survey - Can respondents add their colleagues for surveys and get aggregated responses?

• 7 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, I am new here, and I have a couple of questions. Can I set up a system that a focal respondent add his/her colleagues (their emails), and the colleagues receive unique survey links? I am hoping to have this feature because I am developing a 360 degree survey system.

I am also curious if it is possible for them to get aggregated statistics from their colleagues' responses - like average, stdev, reliability withing the group, etc. If it is possible, can I also create a individualized report using my pre-written statements?

Thank you for your help in advance!!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Your post sounds exactly like what Qualtrics' "360" project type is built to do. However, given your wording, it makes me wonder if you don't have that as part of your license. You could check by going to the "Catalog" and searching "360"...
CatalogSearch.png...or asking your Brand Administrator (as you might not have permission to use it even if it is on your license).
If it is part of your license, then I'd direct you to the 360 support pages, as they walk you through what you've asked about.
If it isn't part of your license, I would not personally attempt it. In my experience, those who have tried simulating the 360 capability with regular surveys ultimately find it to be either an extremely poor user experience and/or massive load on the project administrator. I would not recommend it.

Leave a Reply